Startup do Vale do Silício busca Data Scientist para atuação remota. Inglês é essencial.
- Finding creative solutions to business problems using advanced mathematical algorithms
- Applying machine learning and predictive modeling techniques
- Meeting with current and potential clients to assist with need-finding
- Sourcing, cleansing, structuring and ingesting new data sources
- Spinning up new API endpoints
- Technical Qualifications
- Expert in Python
- Skilled in Elasticsearch no-SQL query and database infrastructure
- Skilled in Java programming and SQL
- BS or MS in Computer Science, EE, Statistics, Mathematics, or equivalent technical field
- 2+ years’ experience with any of the following: ML for classification, regression, clustering, reinforcement learning or dimensionality reduction with expertise one or more application domains of NLP, time series analysis
- Expert in R, experience with Scikit-learn a plus
- Experience with one or more of the DNN frameworks: TensorFlow, CNTK, MXNet, Caffe
You will have the desire and ability to work well with others in a globally distributed team. You will be enthusiastic about collaborating with management and customer success teams to solve customer problems. You will have good communication and presentation skills. You will be comfortable working remotely and communicating daily through Slack, Hangout, Asana, and Email.