Hogarth Worldwide is a leading advertising implementation agency based in London. We produce TV, digital and print campaigns for some of the largest and most recognisable brands in the world.
Based in Porto Alegre this role will be responsible for supporting production systems, in particular those used by the Digital production departments. As such, this role requires a demonstrable experience of web operations, including automated configuration, cloud computing, managing servers that host public-facing web sites. This is a hands-on position involving the design, provisioning, deployment, operation and maintenance of on premises and cloud servers, infrastructure and services.
Hogarth is looking for the best troubleshooters and creative thinkers to work one of the fastest growing and dynamic companies in the world. The position may require some evening and weekend work, sometimes at short notice.
• Provision and support the Digital production departments’ requirements for hosting platforms, workflow tools and backend systems administration;
• Work with the teams of Production Technology Engineers and Technicians to design, provision, deploy, operate and maintain services to the Hogarth production departments;
• Responsibility for cloud computing systems and Enterprise account administration (Azure, Softlayer, AWS, Rackspace, etc)
• Manage and deploy integrations between production systems;
• Develop and maintain production systems architecture;
• Develop and maintain custom workflow tools and applications;
• Maintain and optimise virtualized infrastructure estate;
• Manage and resolve production systems and production issues as they arise;
• Liaise with third party suppliers and vendors as required;
• Contribute to and maintain system standards;
• Research and recommend innovations and automations for system administration tasks;
• Performance management and capacity planning;
• Ensure security standards and best practices are adhered to for all systems;
• Respond to first-line hardware & software support issues for PCs and Macs, escalating where required;
• Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues;
• Coordinate timely repair of computer equipment covered by third-party vendor maintenance agreements;
• Experience (advertising or software company is a differential);
• Experience Windows in an enterprise environment;
• Mac OS support in an enterprise environment;
• Experience deploying, configuring and managing public cloud services (Azure, AWS, Racksapce, Softlayer);
• Strong understanding and experience of TCP/IP networking concepts and principles;
• Experience of monitoring and performance tools (eg. New Relic, Solarwinds, etc);
• Performing architecture-level project work in a large environment;
• Database server administration and clustering;
• Ability to manage multiple, high-priority projects;
• Good analytical and problem solving skills;
• Ability to learn quickly;
• Strong customer service skills;
• Ability and desire to take ownership, seeing tasks and projects through to satisfaction and completion;
• MCSA and ITIL Certification are a strong differential.